Central-Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Central-Point

A friendly place for Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual and Transgendered people to meet other like minded people.. All ages welcome but please read terms and conditions and code of conduct

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing my partner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeon
Admin
Zeon

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Introducing my partner Empty
PostSubject: Introducing my partner   Introducing my partner EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 2:13 pm

Hello All,
Hope we are all doing well.. My boyfriend just joined upto the forums in support of it becoming a successful website... His username is Duayne28 so if ya wanna message him or anything feel free to do so. Cool His a pretty easy going kind of guy whos going to do a post soon when he gets the time so its fully formal and all that... Well its good now to see this site going good and i will be doing monthly news letters every month on the last day so that users can browse them in time and look back at how we have grown as a community... And they say two men cant make babies!!!! Well in this world ya can virtually

take care all

kind regards

zeon
Head of Administration
Back to top Go down
https://central-point.forumotion.com
jv88011
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Introducing my partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing my partner   Introducing my partner EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 3:34 am

HEY Duayne28,

welcome to the site, I look forward to seeing you around the site mate, hope all is going well.

and hmm, i will try my hardest to see if i can konck a guy up once i meet the right one and let you know if it is possible.

-Joseph V
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jv_103

Introducing my partner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central-Point :: Newbie section-
Jump to: