Central-Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Central-Point

A friendly place for Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual and Transgendered people to meet other like minded people.. All ages welcome but please read terms and conditions and code of conduct

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

these are good videos and i love the program

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeon
Admin
Zeon

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-01-13

these are good videos and i love the program Empty
PostSubject: these are good videos and i love the program   these are good videos and i love the program EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 2:49 pm

kind regards

zen

this thread is broke ment to be the chicken song by spittinbg image lol
Back to top Go down
https://central-point.forumotion.com
boyfrompluto
Beginners LUCK
Beginners LUCK
boyfrompluto

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: these are good videos and i love the program   these are good videos and i love the program EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 5:43 am

Hi Zeon

Tell me where you're trying to get the link from, and I'll see if I can find out what's going wrong. Posting videos can be a bit tricky ... as I've already discovered!!!

bfp
geek
Back to top Go down
http://uk.360.yahoo.com/boyfrompluto
Zeon
Admin
Zeon

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: these are good videos and i love the program   these are good videos and i love the program EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 2:37 pm

Hi M8,
I typed in chicken song from youtube by spitting image.. I really like it..

I think i mustbe most laid back site adminstrator lol

regards

zeon
Back to top Go down
https://central-point.forumotion.com
boyfrompluto
Beginners LUCK
Beginners LUCK
boyfrompluto

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: these are good videos and i love the program   these are good videos and i love the program EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 8:36 am

Hi Zeon

Here's what you must do to post a You Tube video in Central-Point. I tested the method, and successfully created a post for the Chicken song. Then I deleted it, cos I don't want to steal your idea for a good video posting.

(1) Get the You Tube video you want on your screen.

(2) Right click in the box called 'Embed', and select 'Copy' from the menu that appears. (The 'Embed' box is in the upper right corner of your window, at the bottom of the 'About This Video' section.) You've now copied the embed code for the video to the clipboard of your computer.

(3) Open a 'Post a New Topic' window in Central-Point.

(4) At the top of the message body section, you'll see two rows of buttons. Hover your mouse over THE SECOND BUTTON FROM THE LEFT ON THE SECOND ROW. You'll see the help text 'Insert a video (youtube, daily motion)'.

(5) Left click on the button. A small window will open, with a box in its middle. Right click in the box, and select 'Paste' from the menu that appears. (OR you may find it easier to left click in the box, then hold down the 'Ctrl' key on your keyboard and type the letter 'v' at the same time.) You've now pasted the embed code for the video from your computer clipboard into Central-Point.

(6) Click on 'OK' at the bottom left of the small window. You'll see that your post now consists of something that looks very unpromising --> [youtube] . . . . . . [/youtube]

(7) But this unpromising-looking stuff happens to be correct. Now click on 'Preview', and HEY PRESTO!!! your video will appear (by magic).

I deliberately only watched a tiny bit of Chicken Song. I'm waiting to see your post, so I can enjoy the rest of it.

bfp (Number One Geek)
bounce geek bounce

Please let me know if you have any problems.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.360.yahoo.com/boyfrompluto
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: these are good videos and i love the program   these are good videos and i love the program Empty

Back to top Go down

these are good videos and i love the program
Page 1 of 1