Central-Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Central-Point

A friendly place for Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual and Transgendered people to meet other like minded people.. All ages welcome but please read terms and conditions and code of conduct

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chicken song take 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeon
Admin
Zeon

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Chicken song take 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chicken song take 2   Chicken song take 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 2:02 pm

Hope this one worked

regards

zeon
Head of adminstration
Back to top Go down
https://central-point.forumotion.com
boyfrompluto
Beginners LUCK
Beginners LUCK
boyfrompluto

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Chicken song take 2   Chicken song take 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 7:12 am

Aaahh! You did it. It's funny. lol!

But annoying too. I heard it played ENDLESSLY at a (straight) disco in Pattaya a couple of years ago. It's hard to imagine how anyone can dance to that music, though a lot of people seemed to manage to. drunken

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce You Tube sent me an email to say I'd been a naughty boy, and I must remove my 'In the Navy' video. So it's gone ... for now. I'll have to see if I can put a copy back, using other web-hosting methods. (Don't worry. There's no risk to Central Point. It was the copyright infringement that You Tube was moaning about.)
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://uk.360.yahoo.com/boyfrompluto
Zeon
Admin
Zeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chicken song take 2   Chicken song take 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 3:42 pm

lol..
Well with youtube i tend to ignore all warning notices and whatnot i mean if its copyrighted and not ment to be posted elsewhere then why do they allow it to be transported to other places around the web?? I would simply reply to them if its not ment to be copied dont allow it but as you have i have reason to beleive this is spam therefore its going to the SPAM folder lol.. Im arrogant with coperations its all good fun though dont you agree????

Also where you been the past few days as ive not seen you on the forums and thought great ive uploaded the video and his run away bloody typical of that t happen to someone like meeh lol..

Weelkeep safe and look forward to next post

regards

zeon
Back to top Go down
greyhoundgal
Beginners LUCK
Beginners LUCK
greyhoundgal

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Chicken song take 2   Chicken song take 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 11:53 pm

Moved this into the fun section thought it suited here better - I actually owned this record (yes I did say record, it was that long ago!) So funny Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Zeon
Admin
Zeon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chicken song take 2   Chicken song take 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 1:38 pm

dum de dum de dum i cant think what to put lol

regards

zeon

Last edited by Zeon on Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boyfrompluto
Beginners LUCK
Beginners LUCK
boyfrompluto

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Chicken song take 2   Chicken song take 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 7:03 am

Zeon wrote:
hehe Last night youtube was down and its thanks to PAKISTAN Bloody people cant they just corrupt their own country without the worlds too???? Mind you i was humoured to find they shut the world wide web down by accident when they ment to prevent people in their own country... I personally find that crap ad beleive they didnt wan muslims worldwide to see footage which makes me suspiciousn but thats just me..

Zeon my friend, please edit this part of your post. It comes across as being pretty offensive. Yes, I know we haven't got any members from Pakistan ... yet. But that's not the point.

I happen to know of couple of really nice (non-gay) guys from Pakistan. They're always very friendly to me, and they're both muslims.

When I see that you've changed your post, I'll delete this one of mine.

Thanks
(And please don't take offence. I'm just trying to help this site.)

bfp
Back to top Go down
http://uk.360.yahoo.com/boyfrompluto
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicken song take 2   Chicken song take 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chicken song take 2
Page 1 of 1