Central-Point

A friendly place for Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual and Transgendered people to meet other like minded people.. All ages welcome but please read terms and conditions and code of conduct

PortalCalendarHomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Just for the newbies who may not realise.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeon
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Just for the newbies who may not realise.   Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:05 pm

Hi All,
Incase anyone hasnt realised i did set this forum up originally for the GLBT community but after a month like it i got hardly any hits so i changed it through to being a GLBT forum still but also welcoming gay friendly hetrosexuals as long as they do understand and accept the fact that related topics of interest could be discussed. By all means they are welcome to participate in them should they wish to try to understand our lifestyles more as i see no harm in learning..
All I ask is for a fun friendly out going kind of forum which has respect for other users as well as ones self.. Oh and in march i may need to sort out the team as i wish to moderate it enough to give two users a chance to possibly become moderators pending a trial period of two weeks with a possible position within the forum.. I will post more on it on the 1,2 or 3 of march so keep safe guys and speak soon

kind regards

zeon x
Head of administration
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://central-point.forumotion.com

Just for the newbies who may not realise.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central-Point :: Newbie section-
Jump to: