Central-Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Central-Point

A friendly place for Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual and Transgendered people to meet other like minded people.. All ages welcome but please read terms and conditions and code of conduct

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun section?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greyhoundgal
Beginners LUCK
Beginners LUCK
greyhoundgal

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Fun section? Empty
PostSubject: Fun section?   Fun section? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 4:07 am

Just wanted to say, that I have had a good look around today and this is a site that has something for everyone, but was maybe wondering if you would be interested in a separate fun section, I know that could probably be incorporated into some of the other sections, but if you have it as a separate area then everyone could use it, It's always a good way to get to know other members, some people are really shy when they first join a forum and can feel intimidated at joining in discussions or starting up threads themselves and might find it easier joining in some silly games - just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Zeon
Admin
Zeon

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Fun section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun section?   Fun section? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 3:46 pm

Sounds good.... I will need it to be explained more clearly as i want to cover all topics of interest... Also if it goes ahead ill let you moderate the forum as you not only thought of the idea but you said you have previous moderation background which i am after and also female moderators in need of... Maybe becaue im tired i dont understand 100% lol

regards

zeon
Back to top Go down
https://central-point.forumotion.com

Fun section?
Page 1 of 1