Central-Point

A friendly place for Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual and Transgendered people to meet other like minded people.. All ages welcome but please read terms and conditions and code of conduct

PortalCalendarHomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Hello Everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorde

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:19 pm

Hi to Everyone!

I'm new to this forum. I got invited by the admin through penpalworld.com. I'm a 20 year old guy from Northern Mexico.
I don't really know what else to say about me.
I think this forum is still growing, and I'd be glad to help it grow, either by posting or participating in the topics. I have never been
participate actively on a forum but I think it will be good to get to know you guys.

My best regards,
Lorde

Last edited by greyhoundgal on Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeon
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Hello and welcome Lorde,
Let me personally thank you for joining central point which is a relaxed laid back frum where all can have a laugh as one.. You may find periods of quietness but this is usully due to other activities happenning but on the whole it is becoming more popular by the minute and the more peple participate the mre welcoming it looks for our guests who view..
I would like to ask if you could help in makig this communit grow by asissting us with letting others know... Whether it be real life friends, penpals, chat buddiesonline whoevr all are welcome regardless of age race religion sexuality its a GLBT mainly but free for all as well as long as people respect one another...

Iam once again thaking you for joining and hope you enjoy it here at central point anything you want to discuss please feel free to post away

kind regards

zeon
head of administration
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://central-point.forumotion.com
boyfrompluto
Beginners LUCK
Beginners LUCK

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:12 am

Hello Lorde

It's nice to see you on Central-Point. What's life like for a gay guy in Northern Mexico?

I'm in Thailand, so I'm on the other side of the world from you. There seem to be people from all over the place here. sunny

Regards

boyfrompluto
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uk.360.yahoo.com/boyfrompluto
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central-Point :: Newbie section-
Jump to: