Central-Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Central-Point

A friendly place for Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual and Transgendered people to meet other like minded people.. All ages welcome but please read terms and conditions and code of conduct

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi All its me again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
greg aka

Hi All its me again Empty
PostSubject: Hi All its me again   Hi All its me again EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 4:04 pm

Hi All,
Well the weekend is drawing near again and its getting half way through april cant beleive how fast time flies when your busy and what not.. Hope all is well with everyone... I have been busyt with work and running my clan on neocron keeping upto date with a few personal problems with regards to real life as im having to move out with my boyfriend as the landlord is selling up BUT the good news is we are not homeless... We are moving with him to another random location on the outskirts of Brighton Sussex England i am kind of excited about the whole ordeal as ive never really moved house before and to have a fresh place to live and a fresh place to startagain and leave the shit of living with two arseholes one which is threatening to do this and that hen infact his got mental issues i tend to think... But hey ho its good to have a couple of homophobic uncles who will proitect me and if i get attacked they will ensure the bastard gets a smack for it hehe but hopefully wont come to that so anyhoo how is everyone doing??? Sorry i hagvenmt been on much just getting things ready for change and what not got a tight schedule to keep to and greyhoundgal many thanks for keeping the boat afloat whilst in my absence... aLove ya always audrey

Greggers aka Zeon
Head of administration x
Back to top Go down
greyhoundgal
Beginners LUCK
Beginners LUCK
greyhoundgal

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Hi All its me again   Hi All its me again EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 3:12 pm

Hey babes, wondered where you had got to, I'm on my row of nights again so just popping on quickly, so glad to see you are ok, was getting a bit worried about you, anyway take care and hope the move goes smoothly, catch up soon. Audrey xx
Back to top Go down
zion

PostSubject: Re: Hi All its me again   Hi All its me again EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 2:08 pm

Hiya,
We are in the process of looking for a place to buy but first need to help landlord get this splace lookin sexeh hows life treatiung u???? Here its been alright i might try and advertise this area as a meeting place for my friends on neocron my online game to try to get the crowd going again as its died off lol and BFP hasnt been on for ages im confident if we stick at this forum it will eventyually pick up

regards

zeon
Back to top Go down
greyhoundgal
Beginners LUCK
Beginners LUCK
greyhoundgal

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Hi All its me again   Hi All its me again EmptyWed May 14, 2008 6:16 am

Hope you have managed to get something sorted with your house Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi All its me again   Hi All its me again Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi All its me again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central-Point :: Newbie section-
Jump to: