Central-Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Central-Point

A friendly place for Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual and Transgendered people to meet other like minded people.. All ages welcome but please read terms and conditions and code of conduct

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desperate Housewives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greyhoundgal
Beginners LUCK
Beginners LUCK
greyhoundgal

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Desperate Housewives Empty
PostSubject: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 2:39 pm

Desperate Housewives Desperate

Desperate Housewives is an American television comedy-drama series, created by Marc Cherry. The setting of the show is the street of Wisteria Lane in the fictional American town of Fairview, Eagle State. It follows the lives of a group of women, seen through the eyes of their dead neighbour, as they work through domestic struggles and family life, while facing the secrets, crimes and mysteries hidden behind the doors of their – seemingly – beautiful suburban neighbourhood.

It is now in its 4th series (which has come to a stand-still thanks to the writers strike!) I have the first 3 series on DVD and love every minute of it.

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Lorde

Lorde

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Desperate Housewives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:48 am

I have seen some episodes. At first I didn't like it because the Mexican dubbed version got some awkward voices for characters like Susan.
I think the fourth season will air soon. I have seen some clips on youtube about Andrew's coming out experience and how he has bonded with his mother afterwards. I remember that I read somewhere that Bree's new boyfriend is bi, as well.
I saw the clip where Andrew's sister tries to seduce her mom's boyfriend, it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down

Desperate Housewives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central-Point :: Comedy zone-
Jump to: