Central-Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Central-Point

A friendly place for Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual and Transgendered people to meet other like minded people.. All ages welcome but please read terms and conditions and code of conduct

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did anyone havce any damage caused by the hurricane yesterda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeon
Admin
Zeon

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Did anyone havce any damage caused by the hurricane yesterda Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone havce any damage caused by the hurricane yesterda   Did anyone havce any damage caused by the hurricane yesterda EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 2:32 pm

Hi All,
Did anyone have any damage done by the hurricane that hit the UK yesterday? I ha to go work in little bits of it on duty but no damage was here... Got blown all over a bridge mind you on way to work and its still heavy winds at the moment

regards

zeon
Back to top Go down
https://central-point.forumotion.com
greyhoundgal
Beginners LUCK
Beginners LUCK
greyhoundgal

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone havce any damage caused by the hurricane yesterda   Did anyone havce any damage caused by the hurricane yesterda EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 6:43 am

Thankfully the storms didnt travel far enough north to reach me - but I did see it on TV, I felt really sorry for the guy that was having to cling onto a lampost in Brighton to stand up without getting blown over - then I did wonder why the Hell you would go a walk along the sea front in weather like that! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zeon
Admin
Zeon

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone havce any damage caused by the hurricane yesterda   Did anyone havce any damage caused by the hurricane yesterda EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 1:46 pm

In Brighton we suffer the brunt of storms becauyse of the way the weather goes... In england it trav els usually up from cornwall wales upto newcastle but i big like the storm it traps in south east where i live i had to work in it issuing fines and hated it it got reallyt wqindy when tide came in...

Mu had her caravan in selsey put under water

regards

zeon
Back to top Go down
https://central-point.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone havce any damage caused by the hurricane yesterda   Did anyone havce any damage caused by the hurricane yesterda Empty

Back to top Go down

Did anyone havce any damage caused by the hurricane yesterda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central-Point :: Take a break-
Jump to: